Time: 8:03 p.m. (Friday night)
Listening To: Absolutely nothing
Reading: You are a Badass … – Jen Sincero
Should be Doing: Out drinking with friends
Wishing: I was more social
Thinking: About the next day
Anticipating: My next work trip
Loving: The growth of my blog
Contact person for May’s blog monthly feature(Check out previous features)
- Read 2 new books (Bad Feminist & You are a Badass….)
- Grow Pinterest and Twitter accounts by 50 new follows (Stuck)
- Complete at home workouts twice a week (Failed, what summer body?)
Clean out/organize my desk drawer Get rid of clothes/shoes/items I no longer need/use
- Research ways to improve myself professionally
- Complete online course(s)
- Open a savings account for solely saving
- Identify and contact next person for a feature
- Go out on at least 2 dates with friends (lunch/brunch/fun activity)
- Use my planner daily
- Complete all unfinished goals from last month
I found that when I create goal lists on here I often forget about some of them. So I decided that I should also write these down where I can see them daily to aid in completing them. (That should have been obvious right?)
Mantra of the Month – It’s NEVER too Late to Start Over
Some times things don’t go as planned and we feel as though we’ve failed and there’s nothing left to do. Well, starting over is always an option and should definitely be considered. When one plan doesn’t seem to work out, think about why it didn’t and try it again in a different way.
We’re almost half way through the year, you made it this far even if you’ve been slacking on your new year’s resolutions. Now is the time to look them over, readjust and start afresh. No-one is judging you. Give yourself a second chance to make things right.
For what it’s worth:
It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of,
And if you find that you’re not,
I hope you have the strength to start over.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
Leave a Reply