Blogmas Day 2 // Oh Christmas Tree

To get the ball rolling on ATBA 12 Days of BlogmasChristmas Trees!

When we were younger we all used to participate in helping to decorate the tree, but now we just let our mom handle it. She loves this sort of thing and always likes it done a specific way. Today I’m going to be showing you my tree at home as well as two others at my work office. One of our department heads also loves decorating and you’ll soon see that she’s a boss at it!

The time spent decorating the tree (or watching as others do it) all adds to the grand Christmas feeling. I love seeing people express their creativity in a variety of ways; including all the different types of ornaments used, the color schemes and added decor.

My Christmas Tree:

20171214_0652561356675583.jpg

Office Tree 1:

20171130_073729-226548956.jpg

Office Tree 2:

20171212_0723481356675583.jpg

P.S the ones in my office are real.

What do you think?
Which one is your fave?
Do you personally decorate your own tree or is it a family affair?

Share your stories!

6 Comments Add yours

1. Britt | Alternatively Speaking says:

I love them all, so pretty! Decorating the tree in our house is my job and I LOVE doing it!
    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca

Liked by 1 person

1. astoldbyali says:

Awesome! Thanks 😊

Liked by 1 person

2. itsallzara says:

I love your home tree it’s so pretty and I love the pink! I have a big white and gold tree in my room and we have a multicoloured family tree in the living room! Xx

Itsallzara.co.uk

Liked by 1 person

1. astoldbyali says:

Sounds great!! I love white and gold together

3. alayshasw11 says:

I like office tree 2 because of the color scheme! My fav color. Those trees are so full and cute. Maybe i waited too long to pick my tree cause mines a little bald head lol.

Liked by 1 person

1. astoldbyali says:

Haha I’m sure it’s fine, and Thanks on their behalf πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person