Can you believe it’s June already? Felt like the year just started a week ago! 2016 has been flying by. Anyways, I’m not the one to make New Year’s resolutions, but I did plan out some goals to achieve. However, I got lost in the moment and may have forgotten about some.
Before I get into that, I first have to pay credits to where I got my idea from. This goal list wasn’t just any “2016 Goals” plan, it was a Passion Roadmap taken from Passion Planner. Unfortunately I don’t own one of these planners, but they do keep their instagram updated with pictures of pages included in them. So the very first page is a passion roadmap where you’re encouraged to write/sketch your goals to be achieved in three months, one year, three years, and your lifetime.
I started this in February, and basically did a quick sketch of what I wanted to achieve. [See Below] Then somewhere along the way I fell off. April passed by and I completely forgot about this list. Sad to say my goals for the first three months didn’t happen, but they did take place in a different way after April.
1. I’m still without my driver’s license, but I did start practicing earlier in the year. Definitely think I’ve gotten better since; from being scared to drive on a Texas highway to now driving in Florida. Never driven during rush hour, but I’ve managed to stay in my lane and switch between lanes. If I don’t have my license by next month somebody needs to slap me! Lol [Not really]
2. Work, work, work, work *Rihanna’s voice*. Well, I did get a job at the beginning of May. Just when I was losing hope I got called for an interview and got hired the same day! Yay! The job has nothing to do with my major, but it’s basically doing what I can while I work towards what I want. Can’t be depending on my parents for forever, so I now have a little spare change.
3. Boost blog – That’s definitely been happening and I’m so excited! My views from March are more than triple of those from December-February. In April they fell a little, because I got lazy while working and would only sleep when I got home or on day offs. However they’ve spiked again for May-June. June is 9 days in and already has more views than January/February and May. That’s motivation right there!
4. Break bad habits – Ya’ll know how hard it is to break habits. I’ve been to the park to exercise a few times, and as for the eating – I’m definitely eating more food than junk, as for the right things? Well…..
5. Read more books & the Bible – My downfall! I bought one book this year, and unfortunately have yet to finish it. I also started reading the bible through an app, but also fell off. 😦
Phew. This was an update of my forgotten passion roadmap; now that I’ve remembered it I plan to reconstruct it and hopefully start afresh from July.
An updated version would be coming shortly with new plans and goals!
What about you?
Did you make any resolutions? How are they going?
Maybe Goals for the year?
Tell me about them below! =)